entrepreneurial Partners AG
Phone: +49 (0)251 703767-0
Fax: +49 (0)251 703767-22
Dr. Paul Bösken-Diebels (Chairman)
Dr. Paul-Josef Patt (Chairman), Thomas Merten
HRB 9712 Amtsgericht Münster
eCAPITAL respects the privacy of every individual who visits eCAPITAL's website. In dealing with eCAPITAL, you may provide eCAPITAL with personal information about yourself. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing eCAPITAL's use of personal information that eCAPITAL may obtain about you. By using the eCAPITAL websites you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
1. "eCAPITAL" means eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG.
2. eCAPITAL is committed to following policies that protect your privacy and comply with current international data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. eCAPITAL will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which eCAPITAL obtains will be processed fairly and lawfully.
3. eCAPITAL collects personal data for use in the normal course of eCAPITAL's business. Your personal data may be held and processed in connection with a transaction that eCAPITAL considers with you, for the general development of eCAPITAL's business and for administrative purposes relating to those purposes. eCAPITAL may use the contact details that you provide to eCAPITAL to inform you of relevant opportunities, developments and events, unless you decide to opt out (see "Contacts").
4. eCAPITAL will only process the individual data that you provide to eCAPITAL for these purposes. eCAPITAL will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the relevant purposes.
5. Please note that the information that you provide to eCAPITAL is processed and held on computer systems and files of the eCAPITAL group of companies throughout the world. This may include companies, offices or data centres outside the European Economic Area. In certain cases your information may be passed to companies who process data on behalf of eCAPITAL, eCAPITAL 's advisers, financial intermediaries and credit reference agencies with which eCAPITAL works. Where eCAPITAL passes data to third parties eCAPITAL ensures that appropriate confidentiality arrangements are in place. eCAPITAL does not provide your details to third parties for any marketing or promotional purposes, except where you have given your consent.
Accuracy and security
7. eCAPITAL will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that any of the information that eCAPITAL holds about you is incorrect please notify eCAPITAL (see "Contacts").
8. eCAPITAL will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information online over the Internet and will not hold eCAPITAL responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to eCAPITAL 's negligence or wilful default.
10. eCAPITAL will take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested to do so, eCAPITAL will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. eCAPITAL may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with eCAPITAL has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
11.You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that eCAPITAL maintains on you (a fee may be payable). You should also note that, under data protection laws, in certain circumstances you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to eCAPITAL (see "Contacts").
Last updated in February 2006