Head of Consulting (m/w)
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Leading international BI/CPM projects
- Leadership and development of the consulting team
- Analyzation of customer requirements
- Implementation of project management activities as required
- Understand and apply relevant business processes: Develop good understanding of each client´s business needs, communicate with client
- Act as backup support, when required, for other implementation related activity and projects as needed.
- Develop, test and deliver Business Intelligence solutions to client within the agreed budget, timeline and quality
- Uphold values of Relationships, Quality and Integrity by ensuring values incorporated into daily work practices of self and others and following required processes, policies and procedures
- Support of all stakeholders within the process of Jedox implementation
- Master’s Degree or similar
- Extensive experience, ideally in the fields of Finance & Controlling
- First leadership experience
- Experience in project management, ideally in the field of BI/CPM
- Solid financial and management expertise
- Sound competence in MS Excel and experience with multidimensional databases (e.g. Jedox, OLAP, TM/1, Infor, Essbase)
- Excellent English and German skills, French is a plus
- Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Friendly, patient and professional demeanor
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team
- flexibility and willingness to travel
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.