Senior Software Developer Go (m/f)
We, Rhebo GmbH, are a German company with ambitious goals for growth. With this in mind, we require highly motivated and well-educated employees with technical or business management backgrounds. Leadership in innovation, dedication and problem-solving skills are key factors in our successful development. Our employees are challenged and supported right from the beginning. They act autonomously and have to think like businesspeople. They work efficiently in lean, professional structures. Our business culture is characterized by a practically oriented mentality, open thinking and creativity. We are cosmopolitan and are thus also interested in talented people who speak a number of languages. We are looking for a
Senior Software Developer (m/f) with focus on Go-Programming.
Your tasks include design, conception and development of web-based user interfaces in automated production. Development of new web applications for the preparation of data for real-time processing, software maintenance and documentation as well as quality assurance and test setups.
You should be a team player who feels comfortable in an Agile environment and enjoys contributing opinions and ideas.
What you bring:
- Technical degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Experienced in programming with Go
- Experience in the Linux environments
- Significant knowledge of SQL-based databases
- Familiarity with Agile software development methods
- Some written and spoken English
- Knowledge in programming in Python and Bash
- Deep knowledge of modern web technologies (especially TypeScript and Angular 2+)
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Family-friendly and flexible organisation of working time
- Exciting development prospects
- Free space for working independently
- Open and dynamic company culture
- Modern workplace in the historic and creative Baumwollspinnerei in Leipzig
Become part of a highly motivated team with the opportunity to effectively and creatively shape the future of Rhebo.
Please send your application to Heike Kahnt at jobs(at)rhebo.com. We are looking forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you.
Head of Finance & HR